Shyvi "Lost Her Head" Joey was "Concerned"

  Shyvi became known on the internet for her game play of Diner Dash in 2018 as well as other games like Super Mario, Roger Wilco, and Pokémon. The public is "aware" of her but a few years back in 2020 she was in a fuss with Joey Sharp a scene creator on YouTube. Joey questioned the authenticity of her subscribers. Spammers such as the notorious banana guy often popped up on her clips with a quick note like "great job" or "I like it." Joey looked at her gathering of 6k and said, "I don't think this is real." Shyvi snapped back with a quiet "my viewers are ghosts and I'm going to tell my mom, the president of YouTube." 

 Joey ignored these threats, not making a reply in the comments and there wasn't much hype around the story after that moment. Joey refused to make a reply to the story. He was caught running away from flashing cameras in Milly's shades. "Shyvi has a problem, she may be schizophrenic," Joey quipped, "have you ever heard her burst of loud laughter and screams in her video's." "A real new yorker. Shy? Not always." Joey was in that long blue coat and running into a limo. Going who knows where," Shyvi laughed, he probably doesn't even remember." 

 In a visit to his home, Joey shows those old "Milly's shades." They have sadly broken some. "I need to fix that," he says. The days of Shyvi's ghosts' visitors have since... 'disappeared. Today Joey has a new tone, "Me and Shyvi have been getting along. She had a clip of Mario Bros that received over 5 million views. "She earned that on her own, and she's never been Paid." Joey shakes his head. "She is talented, her dash clips are my favorite, but remember she was never in my crowd." Joey Sharp never received more than 100 views in his days on YouTube. "I was a society boy; I was making film clips and high art. Shyvi didn't know anything about that, she was a gameplay and visual artist." They are in different fields but get along with each other. "But she is not a society girl, she may have qualifications, but she is not that." 

 Joey speaks kindly of his friend. He is far removed from the harsh tones and screams one may've seen before in previous moments with paparazzi. "I don't like them," Joey says. "I don't like television; I refuse to make a return there." "I like radio, but there's no real work." "I want to play the music of the 40's 50's and 60's but no one wants me." No one wants the music it seems. "Shyvi has put up with a lot of my shish," Joey says refusing to curse in the papers, "as far as I know, it's not allowed." 

 The world is different from when we were kids in the 2000's. Diner Dash is now Diner Dash Adventures, "My mom is tired of the adventures." It's not the diner dash we really loved. Shyvi still has almost no money. Joey today is working at a city park doing "something wonderful," Shyvi says. "Joey is cool," Shyvi says. "I appreciate this," Joey smiles, "and she isn't paid to say it either. Joey closes the door to the media man with a goodbye, a gift of a cookie and lemonade, and he says, "We aren't politicians, just normal people." 

Joey comes from the Ozarks and Shyvi from Buffalo. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy Posey - a real pal

Bobbi Martin Albums